Reporter is responsible for initial client request analysis and report creation, accurate and timely performance of daily tasks, data accuracy assurance, data analysis and consolidation, application support, process improvement and optimisation. Also, monthly invoices that are issued at the beginning of each month take a big part of the portfolio.
What we offer:
- Continuous professional development
- Involvement in process improvements
- Informal and approachable management style
- Competitive salary and benefits
- New hire training program
A perfect candidate has:
- A university degree, preferably in Statistics, -Mathematics, Economics or IT (can be a last course student)
- Experience and strong interest in analysing data and attentiveness to details
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Will to follow procedures and deadlines
- Pro-activeness, enthusiasm
Starting from 710 to 864 Eur after taxes.
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by the personnel of Transcom Worldwide Vilnius. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the candidate's consent.