In this position you will:
- Provide assistance to customers through several different channels in Swedish and English languages (live chat and phone)
- Demonstrate concern for the company’s customers
- Contribute to a dynamic and extremely fast growing team
- You will have the opportunity to work from home anywhere in Lithuania (or in our office in Kaunas), we will provide equipment for work and training, during which salary will be paid
- Understanding what an exceptional customer service is and striving to maintain it’s standards
- Prioritize customers, always willing to help others
- Can write and speak in Swedish (B2 level)
- Can write and speak in English (B2 level)
We offer you to:
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
- Work with a motivated and talented international team
- The dynamic and exciting nature of work that makes you want to start your workday every day
- To choose the best workload for you - full-time, 0.8, 0.75, 0.6 or 0.5
- Flexible work schedule, department opening hours I - VII, from 09:00 to 02:00.
- The opportunity to work with a product used by millions of people around the world!
Salary - 960-1208 Eur (after taxes)
Check your e-mail after applying to this position, there will be short tests waiting for you, which will let you learn a little more about yourself! We will inform only the selected candidates about the next recruitment stage.
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by Transcom Worldwide Vilnius Human Resources for one year from the date of application for this position. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the candidate. If the candidate does not agree with the one-year data retention period, he / she must inform the Transcom Worldwide Vilnius Human Resources by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the desired term of personal data storage.