In this position, you will interact with business customers and your goal will be to coordinate their orders, prepare the necessary documents and help to solve any problems by phone or e-mail. Join our logistics coordinators team!
- Introductory training, during which you will gain all the knowledge necessary for the job
- A dynamic and permissive nature of work
- During the quarantine period, we provide the opportunity to work from home, after it's end, we will invite you to our office on Žirmūnų str. 139, Vilnius
- Experience in communication with business customers in the field of logistics
- Full time job
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers are grown up inside!
- Knowledge of German (level B2) and English (level B2) (both languages required for work)
- Possibility to work flexible hours in various shifts (day, evening and night shifts)
- You are communicative and polite
- You are able to quickly absorb information
Salary - 652-860 eur (after taxes).
After applying to this position, check your e-mail, there will be short tests which will help you to learn a little more about yourself! We will inform only the selected candidates about the next selection stage.
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by Transcom Worldwide Vilnius Human Resources for one year from the date of application for this position. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the consent of the candidate. If the candidate does not agree with the one-year data retention period, he / she must inform the Transcom Worldwide Vilnius Human Resources by e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating the desired term of personal data storage.